Easy Chirp is the fully accessible alternative to using the standard Twitter website. Some of its features include:
- Tweeting an image with a caption and long description.
- A built-in shorten URL tool with choice of service.
- Search, user search, and saved searches.
- View, subscribe, and create Twitter Lists.
- Fully keyboard accessible.
- Inline threading of tweets; displays reply “conversation”.
- In addition to old and new desktop browsers, works on virtually any user-agent (even Lynx, a text-only browser), with screen readers and Braille displays, and tablets and mobile devices.